Beautiful Collection of Love Images.Get Romantic Love Images: If you are searching for love images you must click on it.

45 Cute Relationship Status & Quotes will Bring Smile On Your Face

cute relationship quotes about love

45+ Cute Relationship Quotes

  • Marriage is the alliance of two people. One of whom never remembers birthdays and the other who never forgets them.
  • Facebook should have a limit on how many times you can change your relationship status. After 3 it should default to "unstable".
  • Relationship status: It's complicated.
  • Don't break someone's heart, they have only one. Break their bones, they have 206 of them.
  • The brain is the most outstanding organ it works 24 hours a day 365 days a year from birth until you fall in love.
  • Love = a form of amnesia when a girl forgets there are 1.2 billion other boys in the world.
  • Love is a two-way street constantly under construction.
  • Taking back your ex is like buying your crap back from your own garage sale.
  • If you have someone in your life who laughs at the same crap as you do, no matter how messed up it is, they're your soul mate.
  • How many animals in a home does it take to make a zoo? Let's see�.1.brother, 1.sister�.
  • You'll know he's someone special, when no matter what kind of mood you are in, he can always manage to make you smile.
  • I like it when you smile. But I love it when I'm the reason.
  • You are one of the reasons why I smile.
  • I have a crush on your mind. I fell for your personality. Your looks are just a bonus.
  • God is going to send someone into your life that will put a smile on your face every day.
  • Your smile is literally the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life.
  • When he wanted to take her picture, He didn't tell her to smile, but told her, "I love you" and her smile was more beautiful.
  • Dear crush, I may not have the prettiest face for you to look at but I do promise I have the biggest heart to love you with.
  • Today I caught myself smiling for no reasons�then I realized I was thinking about you.
  • He's the type of boy I'd make a sandwich for.
  • Dear boys, one girl at a time. It's a relationship not a group meeting.
  • You can tell a lot about a woman by her hands. If they're wrapped around your throat she's probably angry.
  • Today's Relationship: You can touch each other, but not each other's phone.
  • I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.� Rita Rudner
  • If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?
  • When I miss you, I re-read our old conversations and smile like an idiot.
  • They say when a man holds a woman's hand before marriage; it is love, after marriage, it is self defense.
  • Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the husband.
  • Women worry about the things that men forget. Men worry about the things that women remember.
  • There are only three things women needs in life: food, water, and compliments.
  • Love is spending the rest of your life with someone you want to kill, but not doing it because you'd miss them.
  • Before you marry a person you should first make them use a computer with slow internet to see who they really are.
  • Cute Couple Quotes
  • You are somebody's reason to smile.
  • Smile, Happy looks good on you.
  • I instantly smile when your name shows up on my phone.
  • Smile. It will make him so jealous to see you're happy without him.
  • Love is a lot like a backache, it doesn't show up on X-rays, but you know it's there.
  • Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live in an institution? �Groucho Marx
  • The key to a successful relationship is to clear your internet history.
  • People who share their food with me have a special place in my heart.
  • I know they say there's plenty of fish in the sea, But I think you're my nemo.
  • I may not be the most important person in your life�I just hope when you hear my name, you smile and say that's my friend.
  • I love you so much that I'm willing to make funny faces in public just to see you smile.
  • Always remember to be happy because you never know who's falling in love with your smile.
  • I'm happy for you! Is the hardest lie to tell when your old love found someone new.

Post a Comment

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget