Beautiful Collection of Love Images.Get Romantic Love Images: If you are searching for love images you must click on it.

Best Love Poem for Her | If Not For You, I wouldn't Know | Diary Love Quotes


If not for you, I would't know
What truly love really meant
I'd never feel this inner peace;
I couldn't be content.

If not for you, I'd never have
The pleasure of romance.
I'd miss the bliss, the craziness,
Of love sweet, silly dance.

I have to feel your tender tender touch;
I have to hear your voice;
No other one could take your place;
You're it; I have no choice.

If not for you, I'd be adrift;
I don't know what I'd do;
I'd be searching for my other half,
Incomplete, If not for you.

Post a Comment

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget